Vision - Mission, Goals, and Objectives
The College of Business and Accountancy strives to achieve academic excellence as it aims to produce competent and confident business and accounting professionals living the legacy of the founder in teaching minds, touching hearts and transforming lives.
The LSU College of Business and Accountancy envisions being the premiere business and accounting school of the region. To realize this, we commit ourselves:
• To produce Lasallian accounting and business professionals who are technically competent, humanistic, socially responsible, and sustainability-oriented leaders across international borders;
• To positively influence management practice and public policy in business and accounting through excellent and socially relevant researches;
• To be a center of continuing professional education in business and accounting;
• To be a catalyst of socio-economic upliftment of the poor through its sustainable and self-liberating extension program;
• To be a college of dedicated and highly competent business and accounting educators; and
• To be the school of choice for students and their parents, faculty and employers from accounting and business industry.